lunes, 8 de febrero de 2016

Intro

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ― William Arthur Ward.


          -When teaching, professors must be careful bacause if they make a mistake during the

pupils´ learning process, they can destroy pupils´ dreams, inspirations, or learning process, so 

they have to be capable of dealing with any situation in order to guide pupils in a correct

and kind way. To teach in an appropiate way is really hard at the very beginning; 

however, practice and experience make a professor  be efficient.

          - In this first period, my practices will consist in going to the Basic English at Bachelor in 

Arts of English. Furthermore, this first period will be conformed of some stages; for instance,

have to observe some classes, report the observation face in a descriptive essay, and teach 

three classes. Besides, during these practices, I will be uploading every material, reflection

and experience that I will create, use, and have. To finish, I hope you could learn something in 

this blog. BesidesI will be joyful if you contribute with positive ideas by commenting in this 

blog; I promise to take them into account in order to improve my teaching skills.


 

2 comentarios:

  1. I think the importance of teaching a lesson is how well the environment is for the students as well as for the teacher. Rapport not only involves the relationships between teachers and students but also a sense of friendship. Therefore, the classes should have a good environment in order to get them participating in classes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The most important of being a teacher is the atmosphere that we can create at the very beginning of the level, that is why it is important to have a possitive attitude towards the students, to conclude it is important to inject possitivism and also part of frienship with them.

    ResponderEliminar